She will tell her tale when the player recruited her and gets close to Valonbray.
- (1): Captain, it is one thing to be forced to associate with mixed ranks and quite another to be on equal terms with a merchant's son who fancies himself a healer! No one of my rank permits a male to attend her wounds and I'd appreciate your informing the little twerp of this!
- (1): He may be skilled, as such skills are rated amongst Pendorians, but his skills mean nothing to me. He is not female and he may not attend me.
- (2): I understand that you must recruit knights where and when you find them, but surely you could dispense with the services of Sir Rayne! He is priggish, insolent to me, and a complete moron!
- (2): When the gods created cretins for comic relief on earth, he must have been their prototype! Were he not so obnoxious, he would be amusing. Unfortunately, his obnoxiousness outweighs his amusement value. He needs gelding to quiet him down.
- (3): Had I met more men of Sir Jocelyn's sort before, I might have had to revise my opinion of men. Such a pity he is a man - he'd otherwise make a fine commander.
- (3): When I regain my throne, I might consider bending our rules about males just a trifle, so as to put him into my army. Ungelded, of course.
- 3-5 Maiden Scout
- 3-5 Maiden Warder
- 5-9 Maiden Warrior
- 6-12 Veccavi Kral Guard
- 4-9 Veccavi Krom Guard
- 6-12 Veccavi Sentinel
- 1-3 Veccavi Companion
- 3-4 Veccavi Knight
- 0-1 Veccavi Bloodsworn Guard
- 1-2 Valkyrie
She will hire on with you for 6000 denars. She has good leadership (6) and decent trainer skill (4). Her outstanding proficiencies are 1h weapons, polearms and throwing, which she complements well with her 6 points in Power Strike and 4 in Power Throw. She should remain in a similar playstyle than the one she starts with (thrown weapon+1h sword+shield). She has good riding (6) and athletics (5), she will do fine in both, but mounted is preferred.
When sent to gain Right to rule for the player, the troops she may bring for your party are Veccavi Bloodsworn Guard, Veccavi Uncut and Veccavi Krom Guard. To know more about this new feature, check here. If you have Sir Rayne in your party upon sending Boadice, Rayne will object, and Boadice will object if you send Sir Rayne.
Boadice's name was probably chosen as it is similar to Boadicea, a variant of Boudicca, a famous 'warrior-queen'.