"Syla Uzas is so fearsome that he puts new meaning into the name 'Rogue Knight.' That is certainly saying something... even Kodan Ironsword avoids a fight with that lot of murderers led by Syla Uzas. I cannot imagine what could frighten a man like Kodan, and I prefer not to!"
Syla Uzas is a veteran of the Empire, having fought countless battles and is an utter sociopath. He considers the Empire to be extermely weak and misguided under Marius Imperator´s reign. He truly only cares for two things: money and killing, and money is just compensation for his real joy in life, killing. Despite this, he has formed an elite splinter force of like-minded Empire knights, Immortals and troops of the Order of the Shadow Legion who also distrust the Empire.
He is equipped with a mixture of the gear the troops under his command: Gauntlets, Centurion Helm, Shadow Legion Armor/Empire Consul Armor, Shadow Legion Boots//Empire Consul Greaves/Dark Leather Boots, Old Empire Pila, an Immortal Shield, a Long Knight Lance and an Empire Broadsword. He always rides an Ironbred Charger.
He can be captured and freed for a Qualis Gem or a large pouch of Diamonds. He can also be released for Custom Knighthood Order Unlockable Equipment, listed below. His army generally numbers 300-500 men, and consists of the following:
- 20-40 Shadow Legion Centurions
- 100-300 Empire Immortals
- 100-200 Empire Knights
- 15-30 Shadow Legion Marinus
- 15-30 Empire Mortals
Note: Since 3.9.0:
- One of the options will no longer give the player 100,000 denars, but a large pouch of Diamonds.
- His strength was raised from 57 to 70. His agility was raised from 24 to 30.
- Now he will always have his Old Empire Pila (before, only sometimes)
- Shadow Legion Marinus numbers were lowered from 20-50 to 15-30
- Empire Mortals joined his army, numbers 15-30
- Now rides Ironbred Charger instead of Imperial Dark Stallion
- Syla will now have an option to unlock equipment for CKO: