The Kral Guard appear to be the rank and file of the Veccavi military, gelded men who go into battle with equipment on par with most Pendor state militia troops. They are surprisingly skilled with their spears and Boar Spears and can easily disrupt a charge if they position themselves well. Some may also rarely be seen with a sword, but the vast majority use only their spear.
They are poorly armored and armed compared their presumably more skilled brothers-in-arms, the Krom Guards and up against determined knights and well trained foot soldiers they fall relatively easily on their own.
Note: Since 3.9:
- This troop now may be upgraded, to Veccavi Krom Guard
- His level was lowered from 30 to 20 (making the upgrade easier to achieve, cheaper, and also, the troop is cheaper to maintain)
- Strength was lowered from 18 to 15
- Skill template was lowered by 1, 6-5-5-5 -> 5-4-4-4 template
- Added to more Leather Cap (now has 3) and 1 Segmented Helmet (now has 1), this will make most have the Leather Cap but a few have the Segmented Helmet