To fully beat Prophesy of Pendor, the player has to fulfill the Prophesy of Madigan and clean Pendor.
Official requirements are:
- There must be a single major kingdom, and you must belong to it, either as Vassal or as Monarch
- Relations with Noldor must be 30 or higher
- Snake Cult, Heretics, Mystmountains and Jatu must be "Obliterated" or "Destroyed"
- No unique spawns nor armies wandering in Pendor, with some exceptions
- Holy Inquisitor Rasmus Devatica
- Inquisition Army
- The Renegade Witch Hunt
- Mercenary Companies that belong to a monarch
- Peasant Revolt
- Minor faction mercenary companies (Conquistadores de Aventura, Mercenary Company, Mettenheim Expeditionary Forces, Freikorps Mettenheim, Melitine Scouting Force, Jatu Mercenaries, Vanskerry Leiesoldat, Daughters of Persinoe, Singalian Sellsword Company and Singalian Slavers)
- All warbands are excluded as well (however, warbands belonging to the 4 factions mentioned in point 3 must be defeated, else point 3 can't be achieved)
- As of 3.9.4, unique spawns that are hired by Monarchs must be defeated, regardless of faction affiliation. If a Monarch you've sworn vassalage to has hired a unique spawn, said spawn must be defeated in order to achieve victory.